Saturday, October 20, 2012

Been Wayyyyyyy Under the Weather......

So for those of you who follow my blog or check in regularly I guess you have noticed that I have not posted in a while.   I am soooooo hoping to get back to the routine however I have recently encountered some health issues that have significantly changed my daily routine. I am finding that I am having to stop and rest more often than be up and going or I am in severe pain body wide.  I am hoping that my doctor is going to be able to get to the bottom of this when I have my appointment coming up.   In the meantime I am posting the latest campaign that Stampin Up is running for you to take advantage of......
We have also added several new items to the clearance rack.....check them out as well.  Thank you for the kind thoughts and well wishes.... I certainly hope to get back on my regular schedule soon!!!
Thanks for stopping by....happy stamping !!!!!!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment