Monday, October 8, 2012

Scraps, Scraps, and more Scraps!!!!

Do you have an OVER abundance of paper scraps tucked neatly away somewhere????? For are you thinking like I do......I'll use them one day.  Well I challenge you to use them NOW!!!!!!!
I am starting a 10 day challenge and if you show me at least one project that you made using ONLY scrap paper (yes, you can stamp) but use only scraps to make the card (the base you can use new paper).  Post your creation here and on your blog if you have one and link it back here.  I will draw a random winner on 10-19 in the evening.  You will win a prize package TBA but trust me you won't be disappointed.  (Remember I owned a scrapbook store).  Can't wait to see what you come up with and I will be posting my scrap creation daily!!!!!!
Hope to see you participate , I will post a pic of the blog candy tomorrow.
Until then......Happy Stamping!!!!!! xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment