Saturday, September 15, 2012

"Tie Another One On"

So today I was experiementing with the whole tie dye effect again but this time I used glossy paper.  I must admit I had to take a couple of tries because I kept getting the glossy paper too hot.  I do like how easy the ink is to spread around the glossy paper versus the regular cardstock.  But today I used it as a background image instead of the focal point.  I used some spellbinders label #2 to cut out the shapes with the big shot.  These are comparable to the ones that Stampin Up sells I just dont' have them yet....(being new and all)
**They are listed here:  Item # 125598.  These retail for 27.00

Here is my card.....would love to see what you are doing with this technique
Have a great Saturday!!!! xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment