Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Technique Tuesday (embossed resist)

Ok, so last night as I was waiting for my son to fall asleep, I rambled through the wonderful world of You tube video tutorials. This is an area that I have not yet ventured on my own. I came across this GREAT video about embossing resist. The sample on the video was done on glossy paper and since I am trying to put one of my own samples up with each video I had to try this. Well,,,,,,don't you know I didn't have any glossy paper so my card turned out like a tie dye. Much to my surprise......my girls thought that it was super cool. I hope you have fun playing with this technique and create many beautiful cards and projects. I plan to get some glossy paper this weekend and try it again. Until tomorrow xoxo--Stephanie This is my "tie dye" sample......not too bad for the first time.....be gentle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment