Monday, September 10, 2012

Folded Flower tutorial

Wow, I apologize in advance for waiting a week between postings.....I have had one thing after another this past week. 
Today' is MANIC MONDAY and with that I am going to show you a tutorial for folded flowers.  These are so simple to do, however I differed from the video slightly.  To soften up my flowers I didn't have a crimper so i ran them through the sizzix with the perfect polka dots folder about 4 times flipping them over each time to break down the paper.
My paper is DSP is summer starfruit , I used Soft Suede on the paper as well as the flower to antique them a little.  I really like how these just pop off the paper. 
I would love to see yours if you choose to try them leave them as a post and we can enjoy the beauty of our work.
Until tomorrow----xoxo Stephanie
Here is the link to the video for the Patty Stamps blossom punch folded 3D flowers Happy Stamping!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment