Friday, July 5, 2013

Last stab at my fav color combos

If you haven't noticed this week I like BRIGHT colors especially when they are mixed together. Tonight's card is the last one of these color combos for the week. I used daffodil delight card stock 119683 along with pacific point card stock 111350 and ink 126951. The last color in the combo is melon mambo card stock 115320 and ink 126948.  The sentiment is from Junes paper pumpkin kit and the flower is from mixed bunch stamp set 125537. The accent is from dotted designer paper that is retired (:(). As I wait most impatiently for UPS to arrive nex week with my new order I will be busting out some OLD stamps back out to give them   life again.  I typically try to use all new product on my posts so that you can take advantage of purchasing if you like. But I Am a single mother who has to use what she has in order to buy more:)) this card is double embossed - the first picture shos the overall card and the secon picture shows where I ran it through the big shot with 2 different embossing folders. You should get a very unique look.

No comments:

Post a Comment