Sunday, July 7, 2013

A week of one sheet wonder

Ok so this week was going to be monochromatic and i got distracted on Pinterest with a technique called one sheet wonder. I have worked up six cards for a class using 1 sheet of card stock that I stamped with 4 different colors to create my own printed dsp (designer series paper)
Here is a pic of all 6 cards.... But each day I will focus on 1 cards detail. Tomorrow I will post for you the layout page that caught my interest of this neat design.
Here is the paper that I created using the mixed bunch stamp set and pumpkin pie, crushed curry, Sahara sand , and tempting turquoise  inks. I love the color combinations if the 3 brights and 1 neutral

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind, but I saved this to do a class here where I live. However, I think I am going to use one of our new paper packets, using one of the pattern paper and then one of the cardstock in the package. I'll try to post when my samples are done. My new product comes tomorrow so I think this will be a cool idea. Thanks for posting this on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great cant wait to see what you create

      Delete