Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Paper Pumpkin has arrived!!!!

So excited that my first Paper Pumpkin arrived at my door yesterday!!! So excited to create with this new kit?  New to paper pumpkin?  Want to try it out?  Go toPaper Pumpkin website and check it out today.  This fantastic little box came with everything I needed to complete 4 cards and envelopes.  I even received a FREE clear stamp block to boot!!!  Here is a peek at what came in my box
Now here is a pic of the cards that I created.  I love it that Stampin Up gives you directions on how to create the cards exactly like the sample, or you can choose to assemble them however you like to fit your taste.  I can't wait to see what comes in my Paper Pumpkin in next month's box.

The top card is the one that I "played around with" and the bottom one is just like the sample.  All included are pre-cut and pre-scored cardstock, 2 new stamps (1. Hey There Friend 2. ink blot), yellow dot decorative paper, scallop, ribbon and circle stickers, and buttons.  Basic grey ink dot was also included)
I had so much fun putting this all together with my girls.......Can;t wait to see what you do with yours.  If you sign up....don't forget to list me as your demonstrator!!! Until then......Happy \Stamping!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment