Friday, March 15, 2013

Introducing My Paper Pumpkin

Ok, so I am so totally excited about what is about to arrive at my door.  My very first Paper Pumpkin package.  You will get everything needed to complete a fun new craft each month delivered right to your door for just 19.99 (estimated with shipping).   Not sure you want to commit??? Well you can try it for a month and see what you think....I am sure that you will be more than thrilled to sign up and have these crafty kits delivered right to your door each month.
Here is the information about the Try Me kit that you can access now by going to my website www.mypaperpumpkin.com just list me as your demonstrator....Stephanie White.


Paper Pumpkin Try It Kit132600
Regular Price$18.83
Preferred Price$16.95
LEARN ABOUT PREFERRED PRICING

Want to get a closer look at Paper Pumpkin before you join? Here's your chance to try me for one month! I'm filled with everything you need to create a sweet project—stamps, ink, accessories, and paper (of course). What's more, you'll have the stamp, clear block, and ink to use for other projects!

Want us to be BFFs every month? Join and I can keep visiting you each month (cool, huh?). Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Can't wait to show you what great things I create with these kits.  Until then........stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment