Monday, October 1, 2012

Coloring Therapy

Ever had one of those days?????? Well today has been one that has tested everything I have to test.  Faith, patience, strength, will and several other things I am too tired to mention.  I went to my room and decided to color.  I try really hard to use ALL stampin up product here on this blog, but today was about relaxing and coloring is GREAT therapy for me.  I got out my copics that have been collecting dust in the closet and pulled out some GREETING FARM stamps that I have tucked away for days just like this.  This little chef fellow started out as a whole body and I decided to cut him out.  The sentiment that you CAN't read is Enjoy all over the side.  The Pie paper is from Webster Pages and the solid cardstock is Old Olive base, Whisper White Cardstock, and Summer Starfruit cardstock.  The sentiment is stamped in Summer Starfruit as well.  I know this isn't my norm but if days like these continue......you may see more like these in the future.  I hope you all have a wonderful night.
Until tomorrow, Happy Stamping!!! xoxo-----Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment