Sunday, October 28, 2012

My journal is almost done!!!!!

Ok, so I am only 2 days behind posting my journal.  I had a busy day with the children on Saturday with the University of Alabama homecoming festivites, and then my body most loudly rejected to all of the activities I did yesterday and I have been down since 7 pm last night.  Enough about me. 
Today I spent MY crafting time helping my precious 10 year old daughter create Indians for a project due at school.  We made them (and coordinating clothes to match with PUNCHES)
So tomorrow , you will not only see my journal, blog candy sneak peek but also I thought tonight I would show you some fun cards made using punches.
Hope you enjoy......and thanks for bearing with me as I am trying to figure this body thing out.

Happy Stamping xoxoxoxo Stephanie
*These 2 samples are from SU demonstrator
Carrie Rhoades **
Just precious!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment