Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Loving this card~~~

Good evening everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful day.  As we are drawing nearer to school starting I am finding it hard to seclude myself to my craft spot to get going.  I am not saying that I am watching the calendar like a Hawk for Monday to get here, I am just hinting that it will be nice to have some QUIET craft time.  :)
Here is a card that I thought turned out GREAT! I was playing around with the new In Colors for 2012-2014 and came up with this creation.  I am trying to construct some simple card samples for my beginning stamp classes
Here are the details:
Base is Summer Starfruit Cardstock 5.5 x4.25
Second base is Summer starfruit designer paper (small newspaper print)
Stamp: mixed bunch in Gumball Green, and Primrose Petals
The top flower is punched with the Blossom Punch in Primrose petals
the sentiment says Welcome (retired set but comparable to warm words)
I inked the edges with Primrose Petals with a sponge
All of these items are available for purchase on my website:  www.stampendous.stampinup.com

until tomorrow-- xoxo stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment