Saturday, November 12, 2011

Beautiful Baby Book


I am so loving the new digital suite that I got from My Memories.  It is soooo simple and easy to use....you can do so many things and If I can work it.....you certainly can.  In this post (the whole album actually) I am using a kit that I downloaded from My Memories called Hush Little Baby.  It has some many papers, alphabets and embellies to choose from.  I am so loving the variety that I have to work with in this kit.  Enjoy as I introduce you to the newest part of our family.
Meet Shelby, the mother of this beautiful little boy.  She is a wonderful and caring young mother.  This photo shoot was an impromptu session with my sister the photographer.  No ONE was prepared for this but when the pictures turned out, you could just see the love in her eyes.  My prayer for her is that she will always have that love for him as she does right now.
Until then.....have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment